Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Japanese Curry chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Curry chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Curry chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to this. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Select water, juice or maybe milk as a beverage. Choosing a huge soda as your beverage contributes hundreds of poor calories to your meal. A single portion of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. That portion can contain many spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. A fast food soda is frequently at the very least twenty ounces. It is usually no less than 30 ounces. This shows that your drink on it’s own will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are much healthier choices.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person make your dinner. If you decide on healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese curry chicken recipe. To make japanese curry chicken you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japanese Curry chicken:
- Get carrot (small)
- Provide onion (medium)
- Use chicken filet
- Provide potato
- Take chili
- Get garlic
- Provide S&B curry sauce mix
Steps to make Japanese Curry chicken:
- Chopped the carrot and potato in cube
- Chopped the onion, garlic and chili
- Prepare the chicken filet with salt, sugar, pepper and cooking wine
- Stir fried with garlic and chili in hot oil, and onion after the garlic turns gold
- Stir fried the chicken for 2 minutes, and put aside (to avoid over cooking)
- Put the carrot and potato and keeps stir fried, put back the chicken into the pan and add 500 ml water. Turn to the smallest fire after the water boiled. (Some soy sauce may added, if you like a bit more salty taste.
- After 15-20 minutes, turn off the fire. Put the curry (chopped into smaller cubes first) into the pan and keeps stirring until it is totally melted.
- Turn on the fire to the smallest one and keep stirring for 5-6 minutes.
If you find this Japanese Curry chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.