Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn curry with butternut squash recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn curry with butternut squash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry with butternut squash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
More than likely you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? You might know people that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. This thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
Now the question is, precisely why are these vitamins and minerals essential? You might or might not be aware that apples can actually reduce risks of various cancers, and that is due to all the things in apples. By eating apples you can actually lower your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. I am not sure about you however, when I read that I went out and bought a whole bag of apples.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The one thing you should realize is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. It is possible to discover many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase quite a few apples, their in the produce isle. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry with butternut squash recipe. To make prawn curry with butternut squash you need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn curry with butternut squash:
- You need 500 gm prawn
- You need Half a medium size butternut squash
- Take 1 medium size onion
- Use 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Get 1 large tomato
- Use 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 1⁄2 tsp chilli powder
- Take 1⁄2 tsp coriander powder
- Prepare 1⁄4 garam masala (optional)
- Take 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Take to taste Salt
- Prepare Handful fresh coriander
Instructions to make Prawn curry with butternut squash:
- Heat a pan with oil. Fry the prawns first for 2-3 minutes. Then keep them separate in a bowl. Now in that same oil fry the onion until gets soft. I have added one dried red chilli but it’s optional. Add some whole cumin seeds.
- Now add all the spices and tomato. Cook them for 4 minutes. Then add prawns and chopped butternut squash. Sauté for few minutes. Then add 1 cup of water. Stir them gently and put the lid on. Cook for 15-20 minutes. Garnish with fresh coriander. Serve with rice or roti.
If you find this Prawn curry with butternut squash recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.