Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to that. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. Not that long ago, the sole side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their products. Now you may get a variety of salads. Chili is definitely another selection. Baked potatoes can even be purchased. You could get fruit. There are a lot of options that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to create a meal out of side dishes. When you choose to do this you are able to keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy coconut curry recipe. You can have spicy coconut curry using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy coconut curry:
- Take 1 can baby corn
- Take 1 can diced tomatoes
- Get 1 cup diced onion
- Prepare 1 cup diced celery
- Get 1 cup diced carrot
- Get 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- Prepare 1 cup diced cauliflower
- Get 1 cup diced broccoli
- Prepare 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Take 1 can garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- Use 1⁄2 cup green lentil
- Get 2-3 tbsp mild curry paste (pataks)
- Use 2 tbsp Thai chili paste (or diced fresh jalapēno)
- Use 1⁄2 can coconut milk
- Take Optional
- Prepare 1 cup quartered mushroom
- Use 1 cup quartered baby potatoes
- Provide Diced chicken breast or thighs (and cooked)
Steps to make Spicy coconut curry:
- Dice veggies, in large soup pan add all veggies except diced tomatoes. On med-low heat cook veggies for about 10-15 mins until they start to soften
- Add curry paste and coat the veggies. Let cook for another 10-15 mins
- Add beans and or meat. Mix well
- Drain most of the liquid from the diced tomatoes then add tomatoes to pot stir well
- Add coconut milk and chili paste or jalapenos. Stir well and less simmer for 20 mins.
- Serve hot, best over rice
If you find this Spicy coconut curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.