Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir fry Carrot pickle with ginger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fry Carrot pickle with ginger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to that. From time to time, though, you definitely do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by remorse about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Aim for the side dishes. Not that long ago, the only side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now virtually all of the popular fast food places have broadened their menus. There are plenty of salads around today. You can also select Chili. Baked potatoes may also be ordered. You can pick fruit. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t require eating one thing deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to build a meal consisting of side dishes. This makes it possible for you to keep the calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fry carrot pickle with ginger recipe. To cook stir fry carrot pickle with ginger you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir fry Carrot pickle with ginger:
- You need 4 pieces Carrots
- Get 1 inch Ginger piece
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp Mustard seed
- Use 1⁄4 tsp Mustard powder
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Fenugreek powder
- Provide 1 tsp Fennel(saunf) powder
- Take 1 tsp Nigella seeds (Klaunji)1/4tsp
- Use 1 pinch Asafoetida
- Prepare to taste Salt(1-1/2tbsp)
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Get 1⁄4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take to taste Indian garam masala 1/2tsp (opt)
- Use 2 taste Lemon juice of big 1/2lemon
- Use 2 tbsp Vinegar
- Prepare 1 sprig Curry leaves
- Use 3-4 tbsp Mustard oil
Steps to make Stir fry Carrot pickle with ginger:
- First wash and peel carrots &ginger ale then evenly sliced in long sticks as u wish
- Dry toast fenugreek and fennel seeds fo' 1minute then coarsely ground in a mixture grinder
- Heat a spoon full of oil in a non stick frying pan and slightly stir fry the carrot slices & ginger pieces fo'1-1/2minute..take out of pan and keep aside
- Again heat oil in the same pan and add Asafoetida then fenugreek-fennel powder, mustard, curry leaves and saute fo' about 1minute then add yo'r other spices like turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt, garam masala..fry all the spices nicely on low heat fo' 30 seconds and flame off
- Mix fried ginger-carrots in the spice mixture then add vinegar and squeeze the juice of half lemon
- Yo'r carrot pickle with ginger is ready
- Mix powdered mustard when the pickled carrots cool down and transfer in a clean and dry bowl or sterilized glass jar
- Serve with chapatti, naan,layered(lachha pratha),rice or at yo'r dinner table
- Enjoy!!!! Have a Nice Day
- 🔖Note _Indian garam masala is my personal liking as it's a blend of lot of "spices & condiments" which enhance the flavour of pickles..can skipped if u don't like
If you find this Stir fry Carrot pickle with ginger recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.