Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very good advice. From time to time, though, you totally do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Visit a drive through for a place which has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. For instance, Arby’s won’t serve hamburgers. Instead, a person’s selections include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has a bundle of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not every thing is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unfit items.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi) recipe. You can cook red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi) using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi):
- Prepare 1&1⁄2 cup Red lentils (masoor Dal)
- Take 7 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- Take 2 boiled potatoes
- Provide 3 finely chopped onions
- Get 2-3 chopped green chillies
- You need 2 medium sized tomatoes
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup curd
- Provide 5-6 spoons Refined oil
- Prepare As required turmeric powder
- Take as required coriander powder
- Take As required cumin powder
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Take To taste Red chili powder
- You need As required Garam masala
- Provide as required Kasuri methi
- You need 3 cups water
- Prepare 1 tbsp sugar
Instructions to make Red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi):
- Take that 1 & 1⁄2 cup of red lentils / masoor Dal & soaked it in water for 3-4 hours After that make a paste of it. Make the paste thick. It shouldn't be in running consistency.
- Now add half of the chopped onions & all chopped green chillies to that paste. Now add salt to taste & 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste to that lentils paste. Mix it gently.
- Now hit a pan, add oil & the lentils mix to the pan in small amount. Just the way we make small pancakes. And make fritters.
- After the fritters are done hit a kadhai. Add oil & the leftover chopped onions to it. Fry it till golden brown. Then add ginger garlic paste to it. After the masalas are done add chopped tomatoes.
- After the tomatoes became soft. Make the stove's flame slow & add spices - 1⁄2 spoon of turmeric powder, salt to taste, coriander & cumin powder in same quantity (1⁄2 tbsp), add red chili powder according to your taste. And 2-3 tbsp of water.
- Chopped the Boiled potatoes & add them in that tomato gravy & cover it for 5 mins in slow flame.
- Now take the curd add 1tbsp of sugar into it. With 2-3 tbsp of water and mixed properly. And add that curd Mixture into the tomato gravy. And keep string till a boil comes. In slow flame.
- After that make the stove flame to medium cook the Gravy for more 10 mins. Add 1 & 1⁄2 cups of water.
- After adding water let it come to a boil. Then add those fritters & kasuri methi. And cover it for more 10 mins.
- That's it. Serve it hot with chapati or rice.
If you find this Red lentil fritters curry (masoor dal bade ki sabzi) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.