Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Carrot-Beetroot Oats pancake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot-Beetroot Oats pancake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot-Beetroot Oats pancake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Pick water, juice or maybe milk as a drink. Choosing a big soda as your beverage contributes hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. A solitary portion of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. That serving can contain lots of spoonfuls of sugar in addition to at least a hundred calories. A fast food soft drink is almost always not less than twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This means that just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or normal water.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Every now and then, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you decide on healthy things, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot-beetroot oats pancake recipe. To cook carrot-beetroot oats pancake you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carrot-Beetroot Oats pancake:
- Prepare 2 cups Oats
- You need 1 Beetroot medium sized
- Take 1 cup Carrot Grated -
- Provide 1⁄4 cup curry leaves Finely chopped -
- You need 2 large Indian round gourd (Tinda) -
- Get 1⁄2 cup Tur toor dal -
- Get 1⁄2 cup Gram Flour (Besan) -
- Provide to taste Salt pepper and -
- Take Cooking oil greasing - for
Instructions to make Carrot-Beetroot Oats pancake:
- Coarsely chop the peeled beetroot, peeled Indian round gourd and pressure cook on medium flame along with toor dal for about 20 minutes.
- Once the vegetables and Dal is cooked, let it cool and then pulse it into smooth paste in a blender
- Transfer this mixture in a bowl, add chopped curry leaves, grated Carrots, Gram flour, Oats, salt and pepper and give it a nice mix.
- You will notice a smooth mixture of pouring consistency is formed.
- Let this mixture rest for 10 minutes, so that oats soak in the water.
- Heat some oil on a non stick griddle and spread it evenly across the whole surface.
- Pour the batter in the centre and slowly spread it over with a spatula.
- Cover the mixture and let it cook on medium flame.
- Flip the side and let it cook similarly. Gently press the pancake on the top with spatula/ masher to thin out the pan cake.
- Serve hot with Yogurt/ Creamed Cottage Cheese.
If you find this Carrot-Beetroot Oats pancake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.