Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Moong Dal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Moong Dal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly excellent guidance. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how to eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your only side dish option at a restaurant. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their choices. There are lots of salads around these days. You may also choose Chili. You may purchase a baked potato. You could possibly get fruit. There are so many selections that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to build a meal from side dishes. When you choose to do this you are able to keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green moong dal curry recipe. To cook green moong dal curry you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Moong Dal Curry:
- Provide 250 gms Green Moong dal
- Use as per taste salt
- Get Ingredients to pressure cook
- Provide 2 tomatoes
- Get 5 garlic cloves
- Use 4 green chilli
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Take Ingredients to temper
- You need 2 tbsp Oil
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Mustard seeds
- You need as per need Few Curryleaves
- Get 10 small onion or 1⁄4 cup Big onion
- You need 2 Red chilli
Steps to make Green Moong Dal Curry:
- Fry green moong dal until it is golden brown.
- In a mixer grind the fried green moong dal into small pieces.
- Remove the extras using strainer. Trash the extras.
- Pressure cook the ingredients along with splitted green moong dal for 4 whistles.
- Heat kadai add the ingredients to temper and fry it.
- Add the pressure cooked to the kadai.
- Add neededsalt. Allow it to boil for 1 minute and then switch off the flame.
- Healthy Protein rich Green Moong dal curry is ready to serve.
If you find this Green Moong Dal Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.