Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place which has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s for example, doesn’t offer burgers. Instead, the options include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has a considerable amount of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food dining places do not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes what you need is to let another person produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala chicken curry recipe. You can have masala chicken curry using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Masala chicken curry:
- Take 750 gm Chicken -
- You need 750-800 gm Finely chopped onion -
- Prepare -1 big size Finely chopped tomato
- Take 3-4 spoon Curd-
- Use 1⁄2 cup, - Cream
- Get 4-5 pieces Cashew and Almonds
- Prepare 25 gm Ginger
- Take 2 Garlic -
- Provide 2 Green chilli -
- Prepare 2-3 spoons Turmeric powder -
- Provide 2 spoons Coriander powder
- Use 4-5 spoons Chicken masala
- Use 1 spoon Red chilli powder
- Use 1 tsp Kasuri methi
- Use 1 spoon Ghee or butter
- Prepare 1 cup Oil
- Use 1 spoon Tomato sauce
- You need 4-5 Boiled eggs
- Get 2-3 Cloves
- Use 5-6 Black pepper
- Use 4-5 Cardamom
- Provide 1 Bay leaves
- Get as needed Coriander leaves
Steps to make Masala chicken curry:
- Chicken ko wash kar le aur marinate kar le
- Marination ke liye curd, Cream, cashew & almond ka paste, ginger - garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder and coriander powder, red chilli powder ko mix karein and leave it for 30 mins
- Heat oil in a karahi then fry marinated chicken for five minutes.
- Chicken ko nikal le Phir oil mein jeera, black peeper, cloves, cardamom and bay leaves add karein. You can add some more oil if it is needed.
- Now add onion aur golden brown hone tak fri karein. Aab usme fried chicken mila le aur salt and turmeric powder milakar chicken ko dhak kar low flame par 15 mins tak pakne de
- After 15 mins chicken mein ginger, garlic and green chilli paste mila kar Phir use next 15 mins tak pakne de
- Ab chicken achhi tarah se cooked ho gaya hoga. Tomato and chicken masala add karein and mix it well. Now cook the chicken on high flame. Jab thick gravy taiyar ho jaye usme butter or ghee and kasuri methi mix karein. Phir usme tomato sauce mix karein and gas band kar le
- Chicken ko alag bowl ya plate mein nikal kar boiled eggs ko 2 pieces mein cut kar dal de.
- Coriander leaves se decorate karein and serve karein
- Add extra water if required otherwise it will cooked only the removed water from onion.
If you find this Masala chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.