Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Keema Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. This is certainly good advice. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to cook a meal from scratch. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Milk, juice as well as water will be the best choices for beverages. When you consume a huge soft drink you are adding too much empty calories to your day. A single helping of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. That serving can contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar in addition to at least a hundred calories. Most fast food fizzy drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces big. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. This implies that your drink on it’s own will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice and also milk, however, are far better choices.
Fundamental logic states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keema curry recipe. To make keema curry you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Keema Curry:
- Take 250 gm Chicken mince
- Take 2 Potato
- Use 1 Onion
- Prepare 1/ 2 tablespoon Garlic paste
- Provide 1/ 2 tablespoon Ginger paste
- Get 2 Bayleaf
- Prepare 1/ 2 tablespoon Meat masala
- Use Tomato one
- Use 1/ 2 tablespoon Garam Masala
- Provide as per taste Salt
- Get 2 Green Chili
- Get as per need Turmeric
- Get 1⁄2 tablespoon Cumin powder
- Get 1⁄4 tablespoon Coriander dust
- Use As required Water
Steps to make Keema Curry:
- Cut onion and tomato into small pieces. Take a karahi add onion and fry it. Then add tomatoes
- Cut the potato into small pieces and then fry it
- Mix onion and totato using mixture. Add green chili also while mixing
- Take a karahi, add oil. After heating add bay leaf. Then add ginger garlic paste. Fry it. Add onion potato green chili paste into it
- Add cumin, coriander, meat masala and mix it properly. Add turmeric and salt
- Add chicken mince and properly stir it and cover it for 5 minutes. Again add small amount of water and stir it. Cook it covering a lid for 10 minutes. After that add fried potato and properly mixed it and add water and cook it for 5 minutes. Add garam masala at the end and serve it with roti or paratha
If you find this Keema Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.