Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Veggie Spring Rolls with Indian Flavour - Fusion Style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Veggie Spring Rolls with Indian Flavour - Fusion Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Veggie Spring Rolls with Indian Flavour - Fusion Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something which many men and women live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
While everybody knows that consuming plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make certain your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? You will see that the vitamins and minerals that you will find in apples can be quite beneficial for your health.. Apples have, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are beneficial to your health, but there will also be many more healthy minerals in apples. Naturally vitamins are also extremely important for your health and wellbeing and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
I hope I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so good for you. The benefits we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. It is possible to discover many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy quite a few apples, their in the produce isle. These apples can end up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked veggie spring rolls with indian flavour - fusion style recipe. To make baked veggie spring rolls with indian flavour - fusion style you only need 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Veggie Spring Rolls with Indian Flavour - Fusion Style:
- You need 1 cup each of cabbage, carrots, red, green & yellow bell peppers, sliced
- Use 1-2 onion, sliced
- Take 1 tbsp. oil
- Take 1 tsp. mustard seeds
- Use 1 tsp. garlic, chopped
- Take 1-2 sprig curry leaves
- You need to taste salt
- Take 2 tbsp. roasted peanuts, crushed
- Use 1-2 tbsp. fresh grated coconut
- Use 1 tbsp. roasted gram flour
- Provide 1 tsp. sambar powder
- Use 1-2 tsp. red chili flakes
- Use 1 tbsp. spring onion, chopped
- You need 10-12 spring roll sheets
- Get oil to brush
Steps to make Baked Veggie Spring Rolls with Indian Flavour - Fusion Style:
- Slice all the veggies.
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with mustard seeds. After it stops spluttering, add the garlic and fry till it changes colour.
- Then add the onions and curry leaves. Saute till it turns slightly brown.
- Then add the carrots first and stir fry for a minute.
- Next add all the veggies and salt. Continue to saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add crushed peanuts, roasted gram flour, coconut, sambar powder & chili flakes.
- Mix everything well and switch off the flame. Set it aside to cool down.
- Take one spring roll sheet and place 1-2 tbsp. of the veggie filling on one corner of it as shown.
- Roll it over till the centre.
- Apply some water on either sides and tuck them in from both ends.
- Then roll over again till the end & apply some more water at the tip of the sheet.
- Brush them with oil & arrange all the rolled up spring rolls over a greased baking tray lined with butter paper.
- Bake at 180 degrees C. for 18-20 minutes. Set aside on a wire rack to cool down.
- Garnish with spring onion and then enjoy as a tea-time snack or as an appetizer with sauce, green chutney or any dip.
If you find this Baked Veggie Spring Rolls with Indian Flavour - Fusion Style recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.