Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Roast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Fantastic Pertaining To Your Health.
I am sure you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? This is something that many individuals live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that folks in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they do not even know why. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
Your heart is an additional thing which can be helped by consuming apples. Lots of the things you find in apples, and yes this includes fiber, can certainly help to supply you with a healthy heart. These ingredients will even help to decrease your cholesterol, which is also beneficial to promoting heart health. The skin of the apple is where a lot of the healthy vitamins and minerals can be found in an apple. If you happen to be one of the men and women who skin their apple before feeding on it, you may want to change that habit so that you are receiving all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
And now you recognize why men and women tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All of the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy quite a few apples, their in the produce department. It can really help your health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken roast recipe. You can have chicken roast using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Roast:
- Provide 450 gms Zorabian Breast Boneless Chicken
- Take 1 Juice of Lemon
- Get 1 tbsp Ginger Paste
- You need 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp Black Pepper Powder
- Provide 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp Everest Chicken Masala
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Prepare to taste Salt
- You need 3-4 tbsp Oil
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Take pinch Asafoetida
- Get as needed Few Peppercorns
- You need 2 Cardamoms
- You need 1 inch stick Cinnamon
- Provide 2 Cloves
- Take 1 Bay Leaf
- Get 2 Onions (Cut lengthwise)
- Take 4-6 Green Chillies (Chopped)
- Use 1 spring Curry Leaves
Steps to make Chicken Roast:
- Wash the chicken pieces well and drain out the water completely.
- In a large bowl, add chicken pieces, lemon juice, ginger paste, garlic paste, black pepper powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, Everest chicken masala and salt. Marinate for few hours or overnight.
- Steam cook the marinated chicken. ie. Keep the marinated chicken in a closed container and cook in rice or idli steamer for about 30 minutes. The Masala in the chicken should be thick. If not, reduce it's water content by keeping it in a pan on medium flame. You can also microwave it for about 15 minutes.
- Heat oil. Add mustard seeds, asafoetida, peppercorns, cardamoms, cinnamon, cloves and bay leaf.
- Add green chillies, curry leaves and saute for 30 seconds. Add onions and fry till the onions are golden brown in colour.
- Add the steamed chicken and coriander leaves and saute for few minutes till the onions absorb the flavours in the chicken.
- Serve warm. Goes well as a side dish with rice, dal, curd curry etc. Can also be used to make sandwiches.
If you find this Chicken Roast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.