Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry Chicken Pitas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Chicken Pitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Pitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. This is really excellent advice. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because most famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Go with the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at a fast food diner was French Fries. Now lots of the fast food choices have been widened quite a bit. Now plenty of them provide salads. You can also select Chili. You can also purchase a baked potato. You can make fruit. There are many wholesome options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. When you buy your dinner through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you are doing this you can keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. At times what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken pitas recipe. You can cook curry chicken pitas using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Chicken Pitas:
- Prepare 2 lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken
- Get 6 clove Garlic, minced
- Prepare 3 tbsp Curry Powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp Paprika
- Use 2 packages Frozen California Vegetable Blend
- You need 1 large Onion, chopped
- Use 3 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- Get 1 Salt/Pepper seasoning to taste
- Take 1 Olive Oil
- You need 1 Sesame Oil
- Take 1⁄4 Sesame Seeds
Instructions to make Curry Chicken Pitas:
- Set the California mix into a colander and rinse with warm water to defrost, pat dry with paper towel
- Start by heating a wok with olive oil and a few drops of sesame oil over medium heat
- Season chicken with Garlic, curry, paprika, and salt/pepper in a large bowl
- Add the chicken and stir fry about 10 minutes until fully cooked
- Add the vegetable mix and onion and cook until veggies are tender but crisp
- Add sesame seeds and stir fry about 5 more minutes
- Spread yogurt onto pitas
- Spoon onto pitas or into pita pockets and serve with rice
If you find this Curry Chicken Pitas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.