Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because lots of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Go for the side dishes. It was not that long ago that all you could get at a fast food restaurant was French Fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their choices. Now you can find a range of salads. You can get chili. Baked potatoes may also be purchased. You can get fruit. There are countless options that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to make a meal from side dishes. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count low and escape commitment.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) vegan 🍃 recipe. To make moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) vegan 🍃 you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃:
- Prepare 1 cup Moong daal / yellow lentil.(soaked) for half an hour in water
- Provide 1 cup Masoor daal / red lentil (soaked) for half an hour in water
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt or to taste
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Provide 1 & 1⁄2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Take 🌻For Tempering / Tadka
- You need 4 Tbsp vegetable Oil
- You need 1⁄2 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 2-3 garlic cloves cut into thin slice
- Get 1⁄4 tsp Asafoetida
- Prepare 🌻For garnish
- You need Fresh cilantro & green chilli chopped
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp garam masala for sprinkle
Steps to make Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃:
- Wash both dal well till all cloudy water run clear. - Put drained moong and masoor lentils in a deep non-stick pan, add 3 & 1⁄2 or 4 cups water, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and mix well. Cover and cook till yellow and red lentils are done. - If you noticed lentil too dry so you can add half a cup boiled water or as you needed.
- Tempering / Tadka: - Heat oil in another small non-stick pan, add asafoetida, cumin seeds and garlic and sauté till the garlic is turn in to brown colour and mix well. - Add this mixture to the cooked dal and mix well.
- Add green chillies, coriander sprinkle some garam masala powder cover and Cook for a minute. - Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish more with a fresh coriander green chilli and serve hot.with rice, roti or naan.
If you find this Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.