Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. This is certainly very good advice. But at times the last thing you wish to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Choose water, juice or milk as a drink. Drinking a large soft drink allows hundreds of empty calories into your diet. Usually an individual serving of soda is only eight ounces big. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is typically not less than twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. This implies that your drink alone will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices as well as plain water are much healthier options.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn masala curry recipe. To cook prawn masala curry you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn Masala Curry:
- You need 200 gram prawn
- Provide 1 onion(chopped)
- Prepare 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Use 1 tbsp mustard powder
- Get 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Use 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Provide 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Get to taste Salt
- You need 1 tomato (chopped)
- Take 1⁄2 cup chopped coriander leaves
- Use 1⁄4 tsp methidana( fenugreek seeds)
- You need 1⁄2 cup mustard oil
Steps to make Prawn Masala Curry:
- Heat 1tsp oil in a pan,add prawn and saute for 2 minutes only.Keep aside.
- Heat an another pan,add oil.When reached at smoking point,add mathidana.Add chopped onion and fry till golden.
- Mix red chilli powder and coriander powder to ginger garlic paste.Also add mustard powder and pepoer powder.Mix well to make a paste.Add to fried onion.
- Cook for 1 minute on high flame.Add chopped coriander and salt.Mix.
- Add 1 cup water,cover and cook on medium flame for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes,add prawn.Mix well.Add1/2cup water and cook for 4-5minutes on medium -low flame.
- Now prawn curry is well cooked.Add chopped coriander leaves.Put off flame and leave for 5 minutes.
- Prawn curry is ready to be served.Serve with boiled rice/roti.
If you find this Prawn Masala Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.