Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Curry With Prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Curry With Prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. This is actually excellent information. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to cook meals from scratch. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Focus on the sides. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your only side dish selection at a restaurant. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their offerings. There are lots of salads available today. You could also select Chili. You can also buy a baked potato. You could get fruit. There are many wholesome options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to build a meal consisting of side dishes. When you are doing this you may keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Basic sense states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin curry with prawns recipe. To cook pumpkin curry with prawns you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin Curry With Prawns:
- Prepare 4 Prawns
- Prepare 300 grams Chop pumpkin / I use Japanese pumpkin
- Use curry paste
- Use 1 clove Garlic
- You need 2 each Dry chillies
- Use 1 tbsp Chop mix lemon glass,galangal ,kafir peels,turmeric ,coriander seeds
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Shrimp paste
- Provide 1 head Onion
- You need 1 Eggplant
- Prepare 4 Fresh chillies,4 cherry tomato
- Provide 2 each Kaffir lime leaves slice
- Use 1 bunch Sweet Basils
- Get seasoning
- You need 1 tsp Palm sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp Sugar
- Use 1 tbsp Fish sauce
- Provide 1 as needed Black pepper
- You need 250 ml Coconut milk
Instructions to make Pumpkin Curry With Prawns:
- Chop pumpkin in bite piece, slice eggplant , kafir leaves clean and peeled shrimps ,keep head for decoration
- Chop all curry paste ingredients and hit by pestle and mortar ..until mild blend ,add shrimp paste ,set aside
- In skillet add three spoon of coconut milk on low heat until boiled , then add curry paste ,stir slowly until get dry and good fragrance
- Add more coconut milk little by little keep stirring until the paste color turn red and shinny ,this stage you can smell the creamy fragrance of coconut and paste
- Add seasoning ingredients , taste ..must be creamy sweet by pumpkin and coconut , little spice ,good smell,good color
- Add pumpkin,eggplant ,kafir leave ,stir if get dry can add some stock just enough to make pumpkin soft , about 8 mins,then follow with prawns ,leave it for three mins until prawns turn red and cooked
- Add sweet Basils and served hot with rice
If you find this Pumpkin Curry With Prawns recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.