Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Salmon in Dried Red Curry (Salmon Choo Chee) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon in Dried Red Curry (Salmon Choo Chee) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon in Dried Red Curry (Salmon Choo Chee) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
More than likely you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? You may know individuals that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. This particular thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
I am certain you know that produce will give you many of the vitamins you need to have to stay healthy, and apples are normally the item that most people have in their houses, but why? The very first thing you should recognize is that apples possess more vitamins and minerals than various other fruits.. A few of the major minerals you will discover in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, and also other trace minerals. And you will even come across vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
And now you know why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. You will be able to locate many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. These apples can lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon in dried red curry (salmon choo chee) recipe. You can have salmon in dried red curry (salmon choo chee) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon in Dried Red Curry (Salmon Choo Chee):
- You need 2 fillets fish (Salmon, or other)
- You need 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- You need 1 cup coconut milk
- You need 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- You need 1⁄2 tablespoon palm sugar (you can use cane sugar instead)
- Use 4-5 Kaffir lime leaves
Instructions to make Salmon in Dried Red Curry (Salmon Choo Chee):
- Grill salmon on the pan until cooked.
- Use another sauce pan, turn on the burner (medium heat), add a cup of coconut milk, then add the red curry paste. Stir friy the curry with coconut milk until it's mixed well. Then add seasoning with fish sauce and palm sugar.
- Garnish with the sliced kaffir lime leaves - this process will add the good smell of Thai herbs.
- Put the grilled Salmon in the sauce pan, mixed with the cooked red curry sauce. Serve with Thai steamed rice.
If you find this Salmon in Dried Red Curry (Salmon Choo Chee) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.