Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Carrot Koftas in Spicy Sauerkraut Sauce (vegan) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot Koftas in Spicy Sauerkraut Sauce (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Koftas in Spicy Sauerkraut Sauce (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Fantastic With Regard To Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many people live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This particular thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
At this stage we are going to explain to you why these minerals and vitamins are crucial to good health. You may or may not be aware that apples can actually reduce risks of different cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. And also by eating apples it is possible to lower your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. I am not sure about you however, when I read that I went out and bought an entire bag of apples.
And now you recognize why individuals tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. In this article we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the very next time you go to the store. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot koftas in spicy sauerkraut sauce (vegan) recipe. You can cook carrot koftas in spicy sauerkraut sauce (vegan) using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot Koftas in Spicy Sauerkraut Sauce (vegan):
- Use carrot koftas
- Take 1 medium carrot, peeled and shredded
- Get 3⁄4 cup gram (besan/garbanzo/chick pea) flour
- Take 1⁄2 tsp paprika
- Get 1⁄2 tsp garam masala
- Use 1⁄4 tsp dried chilli flakes
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp turmeric
- Use 1⁄4 tsp (gluten free - if necessary) baking powder
- Get 1 pinch salt
- Use 2 tbsp water
- Provide sauerkraut sauce
- Provide 1⁄2 tbsp Indian curry paste (I used korma paste)
- Take 1 tbsp tomato paste/purée
- Provide 1 tbsp hot tamarind sauce or HP sauce
- Provide 1⁄2 cup maybe more - water
- Use 3⁄4 cup sauerkraut
Instructions to make Carrot Koftas in Spicy Sauerkraut Sauce (vegan):
- Mix all the kofta ingredients in a bowl until you have a sticky soft mixture
- Heat oil (canola/groundnut/vegetable oil) for deep frying to 180 C
- In a skillet, fry the paste to release its spices, about a minute
- Add the tomato paste add stir in
- Add the water a quarter cup at a time to make a gravy, followed by the tamarind sauce
- Add the sauerkraut and mix in
- Leave to simmer on a low heat, adding tbsp's of water if getting too dry
- Meanwhile use two spoons to shape small bite size amounts of the carrot mixture into balls and carefully drop them into the hot oil
- Fry the carrot koftas for about 3 or 4 minutes, or until they are browned and crispy
- Drain the koftas of oil, then mix them into the sauce
- Serve immediately.
If you find this Carrot Koftas in Spicy Sauerkraut Sauce (vegan) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.