Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Khichu/Khicha/Khicha: A Very Popular Traditional Gujarati Snacks recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Khichu/Khicha/Khicha: A Very Popular Traditional Gujarati Snacks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khichu/Khicha/Khicha: A Very Popular Traditional Gujarati Snacks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to this. From time to time, though, you totally do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus better now. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Pick out a drive through at a restaurant which is known for catering to people with healthier palates. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. Instead, your selections include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, also includes plenty of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not all fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. At times the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to khichu/khicha/khicha: a very popular traditional gujarati snacks recipe. You can cook khichu/khicha/khicha: a very popular traditional gujarati snacks using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Khichu/Khicha/Khicha: A Very Popular Traditional Gujarati Snacks:
- You need 1⁄2 litre Water
- Provide 3-4 Green Chillies (Finely Chopped)
- Provide 8-10 Curry Leaves
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Cooking Soda
- Provide To Taste Salt
- Use 1⁄4 tsp Hing/Asafoetida
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Bhuna Masala Powder (Homemade): Jeera, Dhania & Whole Dry Red Chillies 🌶 dry roasted & finely ground)
- Get 2tbsp : Cooking Oil- Any (I’ve used Sesame Seeds Oil)
- Prepare 1⁄2 Cup Rice Flour
- You need 1 tsp Achar/Pickles Masala (optional)
- You need As Required : Freshly Chopped Coriander Leaves (For Garnishing- Optional)
- Take 1⁄2 inch Ginger (Optional): But use it surely for it takes its yummy taste to the next level 😍
Instructions to make Khichu/Khicha/Khicha: A Very Popular Traditional Gujarati Snacks:
- In a vessel: Add in the measured water, chopped chillies, hing, a little oil, bhuna masala powder, ginger, curry leaves, salt & soda- Give it all once a nice 👍🏻 mix & close the lid & allow it to boil for 2-3 mins time- to everything get infused & well blended
- Add in the Rice flour now, after the stipulated time given & stir continuously to get an absolutely lump free, smooth paste kinda consistency- Check the salt content & adjust the same, if needed
- Add in some more oil, close the lid again & allow it to cook for another 3-4 mins time…Put off the flame 🔥 transfer it to a serving plate/bowl- drizzle a few drops of oil, achar masala & coriander leaves & serve it absolutely hot 🥵 Our Khichu is ready now to be grabbed, in no time 💁🏻♀️😍👍🏻
If you find this Khichu/Khicha/Khicha: A Very Popular Traditional Gujarati Snacks recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.