Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Meat and Red Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat and Red Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to that. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You can do this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Select a drive through with a restaurant which is known for catering to people with healthy palates. Arby’s as an example, does not offer burgers. As an alternative it is possible to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes an abundance of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not many fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meat and red curry recipe. You can cook meat and red curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Meat and Red Curry:
- Get chicken
- Provide beef
- You need shrimp
- Prepare fresh broccoli cuts
- Take green onions thinly chopped
- Get fresh minced garlic
- Use s&b oriental curry powder
- Get Thai kitchen red curry paste
- You need fresh chopped cilantro
- Get ginger powder
- Take Salt and pepper
- Prepare Thai red chile oil
- Prepare water
- Provide olive oil
Steps to make Meat and Red Curry:
- Thinly slice chicken and beef.
- Heat oil on a large skillet or wok.
- Add garlic and the lower, whiter ends of the green onion (save top of onion for serving) stir for about 30 seconds.
- Add meat and seasonings and cook until meat is done.
- Add fresh broccoli and continue to simmer in curry until tender.
- Serve on steamed jasmine rice and top with fresh cilantro and green onion.
- Optional: Serve with fresh lime wedges. For extra spice, add fresh jalapeno slices to the curry or as a garnish.
If you find this Meat and Red Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.