Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green moong dal green gram curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green moong dal green gram curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t know why. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
Based on another study, apples also can have great results on your brain. They discovered that one of the ingredients in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Meaning by eating apples you are able to decrease the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The huge benefits we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. You’ll be able to find many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. I hope that the the very next time you go to the grocery store you wind up getting plenty of apples. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green moong dal green gram curry recipe. To cook green moong dal green gram curry you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green moong dal green gram curry:
- Get 1 medium onion
- Prepare 1 tablespoon oil
- Provide 1 medium tomato
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup whole moong dal
- Provide 1⁄2 inch ginger
- Prepare 2 green chillies
- Provide 1 tsp mustard seeds
- You need 1⁄2 tsp cumin seeds
- You need to taste red chilli powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Garam masala
- Use 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- You need 1 teaspoon gdhaniya (Coriander)powder
- Use 2 tsp coriander leaves chopped
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 cups water
- Provide To taste Salt
Steps to make Green moong dal green gram curry:
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker and add mustard, cumin. Add onions and chillies after a minute. Once the onions are translucent, add turmeric, chopped ginger and diced tomatoes.
- When the tomatoes start oozing some water, add salt, garam masala, chilli powder and dhaniya powder. Fry till the raw smell goes. Add moong dal and water to the cooker and cook for 12-15 mins or till the dal is cooked thoroughly (3-4 whistles on low flame).
- Once the pressure is gone (please don’t open if you think there’s still pressure), add chopped coriander leaves, check for seasoning, mix well and serve.
If you find this Green moong dal green gram curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.