Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Chicken Curry - Quick and delicious. recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Chicken Curry - Quick and delicious. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Curry - Quick and delicious. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really excellent information. Now and then, though, you totally do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Aim toward the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish selection at a restaurant. Now virtually all of the famous fast food places have expanded their menus. There are lots of salads available these days. You could get chili. You can also buy a baked potato. You can get fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t require eating anything deep fried. When choosing your dinner from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count low and save yourself dedication.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you decide on healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken curry - quick and delicious. recipe. You can cook spicy chicken curry - quick and delicious. using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Chicken Curry - Quick and delicious.:
- You need 2 lb. Boneless Chicken (Dark or White)
- Use 2 TS MDH Chicken Curry Masala
- You need 1⁄2 cup yogurt
- Provide 1 Tbsp Garlic, Ginger and Turmeric Paste
- Use 1 TS cumin seeds
- You need 1 Chopped Onion
- Get 1 Chopped Tomato
- Provide 2 TS Vegetable Oil
- Use 4 Fresh Green Hot chillies
- Provide 2 TS chopped Cilantro
Steps to make Spicy Chicken Curry - Quick and delicious.:
- In a bowl marinate chicken with 2 TS Curry Masala and Yogurt for 10 minutes.
- Heat 2 TS oil in a pot add cumin seeds and cook 2 mins. Add chopped onions and cook for 5 minutes. Add Garlic,Ginger and Turmeric Paste, cook for 1 minute. Add a Tbsp of water.
- Add chicken and cook on Med/High heat for 5 minutes. Add Tomato and a little water if necessary. Reduce heat and simmer another 10 minutes. Add chopped fresh hot chillies and cilantro and Serve with Rice or Roti, Chapati or Naan.
If you find this Spicy Chicken Curry - Quick and delicious. recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.