Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Fantastic With Regard To Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that folks in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
In accordance with another study, apples also can have positive results on your brain. These studies revealed that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. And because of this you will find that apples can in fact help people avoid the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The huge benefits we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. It is possible to find many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, make sure you pick up some apples, their in the produce isle. You will find that your overall health can tremendously be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sprouts corn tokri chaat recipe. To cook sprouts corn tokri chaat you only need 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat:
- Provide 1⁄4 cup Indian corn
- Use 1⁄4 cup sprouted moong
- Take 1 tbsp. Oil
- Take 1⁄8 tsp. Mustard seeds
- Get leaves Few curry
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp. Ginger chilli paste
- Take 1 tbsp. Red chilli powder
- Use 1⁄4 tsp. Chaat masala
- You need 1⁄4 tsp. Turmeric powder
- Use 1tbsp. capsicum
- Use 1⁄4 cup tomato
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup potatoes
- Provide 1 tbsp. Carrot
- Prepare 1 tbsp. Beetroot
- Provide 1⁄4 cup sweet curd
- Provide 2 tbsp. Pomegranate seeds
- Provide 2 tbsp. Coriander
- Prepare 1 tbsp cucumber
- You need 2 tbsp. Nylon sev
- Use For Tokri:-
- Provide 1 cup wheat flour
- You need 1 tbsp. Besan
- Take 1 tbsp. Rava
- You need 1 tbsp oil
- Use to taste Salt
- Use Pinch turmeric powder
Instructions to make Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds ginger chilli paste curry leaves and saute now add boiled corn salt sugar turmeric powder and red chilli powder saute properly. And turn off flame. Corn mixture is ready.
- Boil sprouted mung add salt and 1tsp. Oil. And strain in strainer.let it cool. Mix corn mixture. Add coriander. Mix well.
- For Tokari:- Take all 3 flour in paraat. Add oil salt and turmeric powder. And knead a tight dough. Cover and Leave for 10min. Roll big Roti and make strips. Take one bowl apply oil on a bottom side and stick all strips one by one as shown in fig. Apply water to stick all strips. And fry on mid. Flame. Tokari is ready.
- Now chopped boil potato capsicum tomato cucumber coriander and grate beet root and carrot. Mix chaat masala and salt. Mix properly.mix with sprouts mixture.
- Now Arrange tokari in serving plate. Fill sprouts and corn mixture sprinkle chaat masala vegetables. Mixture again sprouts and corn mixture. Pour sweet curd.sprinkle pomegranate seeds and nylon sev coriander and chaat masala.Tasty delicious Tokari is ready to serve.
If you find this Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.