Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken roast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really good information. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your only side dish option at a restaurant. Now many of the fast food choices have been widened considerably. There are plenty of salads out there these days. Chili can be yet another choice. You can get baked potatoes. Fruit is normally available. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t require eating one thing deep fried. When choosing your dinner from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This can help you keep your calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes what you need is to let other people produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken roast recipe. You can have chicken roast using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken roast:
- Prepare 1⁄2 kg chicken cut into pieces
- Use 2 Onions cut sliced
- Provide 2 tomatoes cut into small pieces
- Take 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Use 2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
- Get 2 tsp coriander powder
- Use 1 tsp garam masala
- Get 1 tsp pepper powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 4 tbsp coconut paste
- Provide to taste Salt
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Fennel seeds
- Prepare 1 stick Cinnamon
- Provide 3 Cardamoms
- Use 3 Cloves
- Use 1 green chilli slit
- Take 2 sprigs curry leaves
Steps to make Chicken roast:
- First clean the chicken and add the ingredients to marinade.chilli,coriander,pepper,gin.garlic paste,garam masala,turmeric powder,cumin powder,salt and mix well.keep for 3 hrs
- In a pan add oil,add the cloves,cardamon,cinnamon followed by onion
- Saute well and add the fennel seeds
- Add the tomatoes and cook well
- Add the curry leaves and green chilli and saute it
- Now add the marinated chicken pieces and mix well.add garam masala powder cover and cook well on high heat for 5 mins.
- Take 4 tbsp coconut in mixie add water and make a paste
- Now add the coconut paste to the curry mix well
- Add some water and cook for 10 mins.let it simmer for 5mins then off the flame and serve
If you find this Chicken roast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.