Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Shahi Bisibele Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shahi Bisibele Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi Bisibele Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to that. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and complete the day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your only side dish choice at a restaurant. Now many of the fast food choices have been widened considerably. Now you can get a variety of salads. You might get chili. You can buy a baked potato. You can get fruit. There are a lot of options that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. When selecting your meal from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you are doing this you are able to keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi bisibele rice recipe. To cook shahi bisibele rice you only need 43 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shahi Bisibele Rice:
- Provide 1 cup pony south Indian rice
- Use 1⁄2 cup Mogar moog sal
- Use to taste Salt
- You need 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare Vegetables :-
- Prepare 2 -onion chopped
- Use 1 -tomato chopped
- Provide 1⁄2 cup cauliflower chopped
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup french beans chopped
- Use 1⁄4 cup carrot chopped
- Get 1⁄4 cup green peas
- Provide 2 tbsp grated garlic
- Prepare 1 -Small piece of ginger grated
- Provide 1⁄4 Cup chopped coriander
- Use Roasted Masala :-
- You need 2 tbsp dhaniya seeds
- Take 1 tbsp jeera seeds
- Prepare 2-3 cinnamon pieces
- Prepare 4-5 cloves
- Provide 1 tbsp saunf
- Use 3 -elaichi
- You need 2 -red kashmiri chilli
- Get For puree:-
- You need 1 cup tamarind pulp
- Take 1 cup grated fresh coconut
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup roasted masala
- Use For tempering :-
- Provide 4 -tbsp ghee
- Get 1 tsp hing
- Prepare 1 tsp jeera
- Provide 1 tsp mustard
- You need 1⁄2 tea spoon saunf
- Provide 2 -red dried red kashmiri chilli
- Use 10 - Curry leaves
- Get 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 2 tbsp. cashewnuts
- Get 3 tbsp Almond
- Take 3 tbsp raisins
- You need For garnishing :-
- Take as needed Fried south Indian Papad
- Prepare as needed Roasted salted Almonds
- Get as needed Chopped coriander
- Take as needed Curry leaves stem
Steps to make Shahi Bisibele Rice:
- First cook soaked rice dal adding salt & turmeric and keep aside
- Now roast masala,cool them frist grind roasted masala then add grated coconut & tamarind pulp and make fine puree in mixer grinder
- Heat a big kadai add ghee, rai,jeera & saunf when starts cracking add curry leaves,red chilli,almond,Cashew nuts,raisins and hing now first add garlic ginger grated & cook for a while now add one by one all the vegetables and cook till all the vegetables are cooked add puree when starts bubbling add cooked dal rice and mix well cook for a while
- Tasty bisibele rice is ready to serve sprinkle chopped coriander and garnish with papad roasted salted Almonds & curry leaves stem serve hot in a plate
If you find this Shahi Bisibele Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.