Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is literally very true. From time to time, though, you totally do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because lots of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus better now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Pick water, juice or maybe milk as a drink. When you consume a big soft drink you are introducing a lot of empty calories to your day. A sole portion of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drinks are at least twenty ounces huge. Typically, though, they are 30 ounces. This ensures that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. Milk, fruit juices as well as plain water are much healthier choices.
Basic logic states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person make your dinner. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. You can cook thai chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Chicken Curry:
- Get coconut oil
- You need med/large yellow onion, diced small
- Get boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs diced
- Take garlic, finely minced
- Take fresh ginger, finely chopped (Or 2-3 tsp. Ground Ginger)
- You need ground coriander
- Take coconut milk (Unsweetened)
- Take shredded carrots
- Use Thai red curry paste
- Provide salt, or to taste
- Prepare black pepper, or to taste
- Prepare fresh spinach leaves
- Take lime juice
- Provide cilantro, finely chopped for garnish
Steps to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- To a large skillet, add the oil, onion, and sauté over medium-high heat until the onion begins to soften about 5 minutes; stir intermittently
- Add the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes, or until chicken is done; flip and stir often to ensure even cooking
- Add the garlic, ginger, coriander, and cook for about 1 minute, or until fragrant; stir frequently
- Add the coconut milk, carrots, Thai curry paste, salt, pepper, and stir to combine. Reduce the heat to medium, and allow mixture to gently boil for about 5 minutes, or until liquid volume has reduced as much as desired and thickens slightly.
- Add the spinach, lime juice, and stir to combine. Cook until spinach has wilted and is tender, about 1-2 minutes. Add Cilantro or save for serving. Taste and add additional curry paste, salt, or pepper if needed.
- Serve alone or over rice.
If you find this Thai Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.