Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? You might know individuals that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
While everybody knows that consuming plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make certain your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? The very first thing you should understand is that apples have got more vitamins and minerals than some other fruits.. A few of the major minerals that you will come across in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, as well as other trace minerals. Of course vitamins are also very important for your health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so healthy for you. Something you should understand is that we only covered a portion of the benefits of eating apples. Every one of the benefits would take us too long to include in this article, however the information is out there. When you go shopping again, be sure to pick up quite a few apples, their in the produce department. You will notice that your overall health may tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can cook chicken curry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry:
- You need 2 kg Chicken
- Prepare 10 medium Chopped Onion
- Provide 3 Green Chillies
- You need 1 Tomato
- Provide 1 1⁄2 tbsp Kashmiri Chilli Powder
- You need 3 tbsp Coriander Powder
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Garam Masala
- Provide 2 Ginger
- You need 8 Garlic
- Get 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- Prepare 2 Curry Leaves
- Get 3 Coriander Leaves
- Get 250 ml Hot Water
- Get Oil
- Use Salt
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- Mix coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper, garam masala, ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice & salt into a paste. Marinate the chicken in it.
- Heat some oil. Add the chopped onions & chillies. After three minutes, add the curry leaves. Cook till onions turn brown.
- Chop the tomatoes & add it to the onions. Cook till the tomatoes are mushy.
- Add the marinated chicken into this & mix well.
- If you want dry chicken curry, do not bother with this step. If you want gravy add 250 ml hot water. Cook well.
- One minute before turning off the stove, add the chopped coriander leaves. Add salt if needed. Curry is ready…!!
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.