Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ghee roasted chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ghee roasted chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually excellent guidance. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook meals from scratch. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because most popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Choose your drive through according to whether or not it has more healthy options available. For instance, Arby’s does not serve hamburgers. Instead you’ll be able to pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has lots of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts as well as other terribly bad items.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ghee roasted chicken recipe. You can have ghee roasted chicken using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Ghee roasted chicken:
- Take 4 leg pieces Chicken washed
- Get 3 tbsps Desi Ghee
- Get 1⁄2 cup Curd
- Get to taste Salt
- Get 1⁄4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Get 4 to 5 Kashmiri dry red chillies
- Prepare 8 to 10 Black peppercorns
- Use 2 tbsps Coriander seeds
- Provide 1⁄2 tbsp Cumin seeds
- Get 2 tsps Fennel seeds
- Provide 4 to 5 Garlic cloves
- You need 1 tbsp Ginger chopped
- You need 2 tbsps Lemon juice
- You need 1⁄2 cup Onion chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp Jaggery
- Get 1 sprig Curry leaves
Steps to make Ghee roasted chicken:
- Take chicken leg pieces. Marinate it with salt, turmeric powder and curd and keep aside.
- Dry roast red chillies, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, fennel seeds for 2-3 minutes.
- Put them in a mixture grinder. Add ginger, garlic and lemon juice. Make a fine paste.
- Heat a pan. Add desi ghee. Add chopped onion and saute. Add the ground paste and roast till the oil separates.
- Add marinated chicken. Roast nicely till the chicken is completely cooked.
- Add required amount of salt and little of jaggery. Cook for 2-3 minutes
- Garnish with curry leaves
If you find this Ghee roasted chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.