Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malai Kofta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malai Kofta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly good information. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. You can do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Visit a drive through for a place who has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. Arby’s as an example, does not serve burgers. Instead, a person’s options include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, additionally they have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not many fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to malai kofta recipe. To cook malai kofta you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Malai Kofta:
- You need curry
- Get 3 big onions, chopped
- Prepare 100 grams cashews
- Get 1 tsp powdered Indian spices
- Prepare 200 ml milk cream
- Use vegetable oil
- You need corriander powder
- Use 1⁄2 tsp cumin seeds
- Take white pepper powder
- Take kofta
- Provide 4 potatoes boiled
- Take 20 grams cashews
- Take 20 grams almonds
- You need 1 grated carrot
- Get 100 grams grated paneer or tofu
- Prepare 1 tbsp ghee
- Get 200 grams all purpose flour
- Provide 1 water
- Get 1 oil to fry kofta
Steps to make Malai Kofta:
- For the gravy : heat oil in pan . Saute onions till it changes transparent . Add cashews to it and saute till cashews turn light brown .
- Let the onion cashew mixture cool . Blend it to a smooth mixture . Set it aside
- For the kofta : Boil the potatoes . After they cool down, add the grated carrot , tofu or paneer , salt to taste , white pepper powder and mash it well .
- In a separate pan , heat the ghee and saute the broken cashews and almonds till they turn golden brown .
- Now make the mashed potato tofu mix into smooth small round balls and keep the dry fruit stuff inside it . Make similar balls .
- Take the all purpose flour and mix into a batter . Dip the potato balls into the flour batter . Batter should not be very thick . Take about 400 to 500 ml of oil in a pan . Now heat oil in the pan and fry these balls until golden brown on medium flame . Set aside .
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a pan . Put a few cumin seeds and after they pop , add the onion cashew blend and stir slowly on low flame . Add the spices , sugar , salt , chilli powder and pepper , stir slowly . It is better to add minimum spice as the speciality of this curry is its subtle non-spicy flavour . After the raw smell of onion is gone , add 100 ml of cream in the pan and stir .
- When you are about to switch off the pan , add the kofta balls into the curry . Set it for about 5 min inside the curry on low flame . Switch off the heat and set the dish aside .
- Serve your malai kofta with chapathi or paratha or even pulao . It is going to taste yum ! Serve hot with corriander garnish .
If you find this Malai Kofta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.