Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mix Sabzi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix Sabzi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. This is really very true. But at times the last thing you want to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get at the fast food restaurant was French Fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their products. Now lots of them offer salads. You can also select Chili. You can get a baked potato. Fruit is normally obtainable. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t require eating one thing deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to make a meal from side dishes. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count low and stay away from time and effort.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix sabzi recipe. To make mix sabzi you only need 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mix Sabzi:
- Prepare 250 gm Cauliflower (phool ghobi)
- Get 250 gm Spring onion (hari pyaz)
- Take 3-4 Red Carrots (gajar)
- Prepare 2-3 Potato (aloo)
- Provide 2 Red Tomato
- Take 1-2 Capsicum (shimla mirch)
- Take 100 gm Cabbage (bund gobhi)
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup Oil(preferably mustard oil)
- Take 1 Tbsp Cumin (white zeera)
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Black Cumin (kala zeera)
- Provide 1 Tsp corriander seeds (sabut dhania)
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Mustard seeds (rai)
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Nigella (kalonji)
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Fenugreek seeds (meethidana)
- Prepare 3-4 Whole red chilli (sabut lal mirch)
- Prepare Few leaves of curry pata
- Provide 1 Tbsp Red chilli powder (lal mirch)
- You need 1 Ginger piece finely chop
- Take 3-4 Garlic cloves finely chop
- You need 1 tsp Salt (adjust to taste)
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Crush Red chilli (kutti lal mirch)
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Termuric (haldi)
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Whole spice powder (garam masala)
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Mix Pickle (mix achaar)
- Prepare 3-4 Green chillies (hari mirch)
- Take 2 Tbsp Corriander chop ( hara dhania
Steps to make Mix Sabzi:
- Wash all vegies throughly. Cut cauliflower in florets.carrots, potatoes in cubes. Shred cabbage.take oil in a pan or wok. (if using mustard oil, first heat oil to high teperature, then cool it down to room temperature and thn use it). On low flame add zeera, sabut dhaia, sabut lal mirch, rai, meethidana, currypata,kalonji.dont burn.just as to splatter add chop garlic, chop ginger.fry a minute.add only chop white part of spring onions. Fry to translucent. Add finely chop tomatoes.fry.
- Add lal mirch, salt, haldi, cutti lal mirch, a little water and fry masala till oil seprates and tomatoes are blended. Add mix acchar and blend.add cauliflower, aloo, gajar, cabbage (peas if using). Mix all well to cover veggies with masal.add 1⁄2 cup water, cover and cook on medium heat for about 20 minutes. Check in between and stir.
- When all vegies are tender and blended well.add capsicum cubes, chop green part of spring onion, hari mirch and leave on dum for 5 minutes.before serving sprinkle garam masala and chop hara dhania. Serve with chapati or parathy.Enjoy
If you find this Mix Sabzi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.