Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect PRAWN MALAI CURRY RECIPE recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PRAWN MALAI CURRY RECIPE recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something which many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. You will be happy to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
I am sure you know that fruits and vegetables will give you many of the vitamins you have to have to stay healthy, and apples are typically the item that most people have in their houses, but why? Well lets check out the vitamins and minerals that you could acquire in just one apple. A few of the major minerals you will discover in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, along with other trace minerals. And you’ll also come across vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
And now you understand why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this article we just discussed several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Every one of the benefits would take us too long to include in this article, nevertheless the information is out there. I hope that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you wind up getting plenty of apples. It can really help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe recipe. To make prawn malai curry recipe you need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare PRAWN MALAI CURRY RECIPE:
- Provide 1 kg prawns
- Provide 1 onion chopped
- Use 1 tomato chopped
- Use 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Take as needed Red chilli powder
- You need 1 tbsp Garam masala
- Use 1 tbsp cumin powder
- You need 1 cup coconut milk
- Get Fresh Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Prepare 1 cloves
- Use 1 cinnamon stick
- Prepare 4 Green cardamom
- Get for tempering
- Prepare For gravy (Blend it and make a fine paste)
- Provide 1 " ginger
- Take 1 onion chopped
- Prepare 1 tomato chopped
- Take 2 Green chilli
- Get 4 garlic cloves
- Prepare To taste Salt
- You need As required Oil for frying
Instructions to make PRAWN MALAI CURRY RECIPE:
- First wash the prawns 4 to 5 times with turmeric powder and salt. Once it is done. Marinate the prawns with turmeric powder,salt and red chilli powder. Keep aside for few minutes
- Mean while. Heat the Kadai. Add oil. Once the oil is hot. Fry the prawns for few minutes. Don't over cook the prawns. Otherwise it will become hard.
- In the same kadai. Add oil. Once the oil is hot. Add cardamom, cloves and cinnamon stick. Let it crackle for few minutes. Then add chopped onion. Fry till it become light brown in colour.
- Once it is done. Add turmeric powder, Red chilli powder, cumin powder, salt and the grind paste. Mix………….. well.
- Add little water. So that the raw smell of masala goes off. Then add fry prawns. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Once it is done Take out the lid. Add coconut milk. Mix……..well.
- Cover and cook till the prawns become tender and the oil separates from the surface. Once it is done.
- Transfer to a beautiful bowl. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Ready to serve with hot….. Steam Rice.
If you find this PRAWN MALAI CURRY RECIPE recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.