Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chingri diye Aloo Potoler Dalna (Parwal Prawns Curry - Bengali style) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chingri diye Aloo Potoler Dalna (Parwal Prawns Curry - Bengali style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chingri diye Aloo Potoler Dalna (Parwal Prawns Curry - Bengali style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Massive Advantages To Improve Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that folks in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t know why. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
Based on another study, apples can also have positive results on your brain. This research indicated that the ingredients in apples are able to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we age. Which means that by eating apples it is possible to decrease the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
And now you know why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The advantages we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. You will be able to discover many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. You will find that your overall health can significantly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chingri diye aloo potoler dalna (parwal prawns curry - bengali style) recipe. You can have chingri diye aloo potoler dalna (parwal prawns curry - bengali style) using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chingri diye Aloo Potoler Dalna (Parwal Prawns Curry - Bengali style):
- You need 10-12 Potol (Parwal/Pointed Gourd), scraped & chopped into roundels
- Prepare 1 potato, cubed
- Use 1⁄2 cup prawns, deveined & cleaned
- Provide 3-4 tbsp. mustard oil
- You need 1" cinnamon stick
- Provide 2-3 green cardamoms
- Use 4-5 cloves
- You need 2 bay leaves
- Use 1⁄2 tsp. cumin seeds
- Get 1 tbsp. ginger-garlic paste
- Use 1 tsp. roasted cumin powder
- Use 1⁄2 tsp. roasted coriander powder
- Use 1⁄2 tsp. turmeric powder
- Take 2-3 fresh chilies, slit
- Get 1 tsp. red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp. ghee
- You need 1 tomato, chopped
- You need 1 tsp. coriander leaves, chopped
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp. garam masala powder
- Get to taste salt
Instructions to make Chingri diye Aloo Potoler Dalna (Parwal Prawns Curry - Bengali style):
- Heat oil and fry the prawns till golden brown. Drain and keep aside. In the same oil fry the potato and parwals separately till light brown. Keep aside.
- Heat the remaining oil & temper with bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves and cumin seeds. Saute for a few seconds.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and red chilli powder mixed with 1⁄4 cup water. Saute till the oil separates.
- Now add the fried parwals, potatoes, prawns, slit chilies and salt to taste. Mix everything well and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups water & simmer, covered on a low flame till the gravy thickens and the parwals turns soft.
- Add tomato & garam masala powder. Cover and cook further for 2 minutes.
- When done, add ghee and mix well. Switch off the flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves & serve with either plain steamed rice, chapati or poori.
If you find this Chingri diye Aloo Potoler Dalna (Parwal Prawns Curry - Bengali style) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.