Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Red Thai Curry Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red Thai Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Thai Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
Additionally, you will be able to get a much healthier heart by eating apples. More than likely you know that apples contain fiber, and that, and some of the various other ingredients of apples can promote heart health. One more of the added benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you also have to know that this also helps your heart. Of course to get all the benefits from apples it is important to know that most of the benefits can be found in the apples skin. If you happen to be one of the individuals who skin their apple before consuming it, you may want to change that habit so that you are receiving all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
And now you understand why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In this article we just dealt with a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to discover many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. These apples can end up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red thai curry chicken recipe. You can cook red thai curry chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Thai Curry Chicken:
- Get 1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Use 1 can Coconut Milk
- Get 2 tbsp Red Curry Paste
- Provide 3 each Lime Leaves or 1 TBsp of lime rind
- Get 1 tbsp Tamarind paste
- Take 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- Prepare 1 cup Cilantro
- Provide 1⁄4 cup Hot water
Steps to make Red Thai Curry Chicken:
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces and fry with a little salt and pepper until browned, set aside in a bowl. Fry the curry paste until you can smell it….about a minute or so on medium high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium and slowly add the coconut milk, stirring constantly.
- Add the Tamarind Paste and lime leaves (or rind). Continue cooking until you can see some red coloured oil emerging on the surface. Stir in the water and taste, if too salty you can add a bit more water.
- Add the chicken, fish sauce and most of the cilantro, saving some cilantro for garnish. Simmer for 15-30 minutes with a lid on the frypan.
- Serve over rice with some chopped cilantro on top as a garnish.
If you find this Red Thai Curry Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.