Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Yummy Roast Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Yummy Roast Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy Roast Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know individuals that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. This particular thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
Cornell University had a study on the impact apples have on your brain. This study showed that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we grow older. And due to this you will recognize that apples can actually help people prevent the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
I really hope I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so good. The huge benefits we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. I hope that the the very next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. These apples can certainly end up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy roast chicken recipe. You can have yummy roast chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Yummy Roast Chicken:
- Take 1 large Chicken, cut up as you like.
- Provide 1 Water and Vinegar to soak chicken
- Provide 1 head Garlic, made into a paste with the help of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Prepare 1 tsp cinnamon, allspice, pepper (ur choice), curry powder, and salt
- You need 2 medium lemons, juiced
- Get 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
Steps to make Yummy Roast Chicken:
- Put chicken pieces in a big bowl and add enough water to cover them and about 1⁄4 cup of white vinegar. Soak for 2 hours in fridge.
- Mix smashed garlic paste, spices, tomato paste, oil and lemon juice well.
- After 2 hours, drain chicken and take each piece and dunk in the spice garlic mixture.
- Add to a greased oven proof baking dish.
- Put in a 350° oven on the middle rack uncovered. This should take about 1 hour depending on the size of your chicken.
- Half way through baking add rest of spice garlic mixture.
- If you want it more brown, put under grill for a few moments.
- I keep the skin on because the kids like crispy skin; however you can make this with skinless chicken. Enjoy.
If you find this Yummy Roast Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.