Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Moong Dal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Moong Dal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is literally very true. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place that has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. You could eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has a considerable amount of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts as well as other terribly unhealthy items.
Basic reason states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green moong dal curry recipe. You can have green moong dal curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Moong Dal curry:
- Get 1 cup green Moong Dal
- Get 1 onion
- Take 1 tomato
- Provide 1 green chilli
- Use 1⁄4 spoon star anise
- Provide 1⁄2 spoon ginger garlic paste
- Get 1⁄4 turmeric powder
- Provide 1⁄4 spoon asafoetida powder
- Take 4 spoons coconut flakes
- You need 2 spoons oil
- Prepare 3 spoons Homemade masala powder (from a dry mixture of 250 g red chilli, 250 g coriander seed, 25 g Urad Dal, 25 g raw rice, 15 g pepper, 15 g jeera fry and grind them into powder)
- Provide some curry and coriander leaves
- Prepare as per taste Salt
Steps to make Green Moong Dal curry:
- Soak Green Moong Dal in water for 8 hours, boil it in cooker for 2 whistles.
- In a pan pour oil and add Anise, pieces of (onion, tomato, green chilli), ginger garlic paste and fry them. Then add boiled moong dal to it. Then pour 100 ml(1 small tumbler) water to it and leave it to boil.
- Add turmeric powder, homemade masala, asafoetida,salt and allow them to boil. Then grind coconut flakes in a mixer and put it in the pan.
- Once the final mixture boils, add leaves curry and coriander to it.
If you find this Green Moong Dal curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.