Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
Every person has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You might know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. This specific thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
You will additionally be able to have a healthier heart by eating apples. With all the substances that you will find in apples, including fiber, they work together to help your heart health. These ingredients can even help to decrease your cholesterol, which is also good for promoting heart health. Of course to get all the advantages from apples you should know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. And your best option is to come across a local farm that grows only organic apples and be sure you eat the skin as well so you can get the most benefits of the apple.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The benefits we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. You will be able to find many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples when you go to the grocery store. You will find that your overall health can significantly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian chicken curry #mycookbook recipe. To make indian chicken curry #mycookbook you only need 26 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Chicken Curry
- Prepare 900 g chicken
- Take 1 medium sized onion
- Take 1 small tomato
- Use 1 medium potato
- Prepare 2 tablespoons fresh/dry grated coconut
- You need 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves
- Get 1 inch cinnamon stick
- You need 1 bay leaf
- Use 3-4 cloves
- You need 1 star spice
- Provide 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- You need Salt as per taste
- Provide Water to adjust the consistency as per your choice
- Take For marination
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Take 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Use 1 teaspoon lime juice
- You need 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- Provide 1 pinch salt
- Get Powdered Spices
- Use 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Provide 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Provide 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon cumin powder
Instructions to make Indian Chicken Curry
- Chop the chicken into bite sized cubes
- Marinate the chicken with the ingredients mentioned under ‘marination’
- Cover or wrap it with cling wrap and place it in the fridge
- Peel and chop the potato into small cubes and soak it in water so that it doesn’t turn brown
- Roughly chop a small tomato and blend it with the coconut to form a paste
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a wok and add in the cinnamon stick, star spice, bay leaf and the cloves.
- Add in the chopped onions and sauté well.
- Add in the tomato-coconut paste and bring it to a boil.
- Now add the powdered spices, a tablespoon of cilantro leaves and salt as per taste and mix well.
- Add in water to adjust the consistency as per your choice and Bring it to a boil.
- Add in the marinated chicken and chopped potatoes and mix well.
- Cook till the gravy thickens, potatoes become soft and the chicken becomes tender. Add more water if needed.
- Garnish with a tablespoon of cilantro leaves.
- Serve with hot steamed rice or bread.
- Enjoy 😉👍🏻
If you find this Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.