Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Enormous Advantages For Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many individuals live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
I am sure you’ve heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples may benefit a persons brain. This research revealed that the ingredients in apples have the capacity to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we grow older. And of course thanks to this element in apples, they’re able to in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. Something you should understand is that we only discussed a handful of the benefits of eating apples. You’ll be able to find many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, be sure to buy a number of apples, their in the produce isle. It can truly help your health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spotted trotter chicken currywurst stewed in a madras curry sauce with russet potatoes and kale recipe. To make spotted trotter chicken currywurst stewed in a madras curry sauce with russet potatoes and kale you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale:
- Provide Chicken Currywurst with Potatoes and Collard Greens
- Prepare 1 (12-ounce) russet potato
- Take 4 tbsp olive oil, divided
- You need 1 small onion, chopped, divided
- Prepare 8 oz kale, washed and torn into bite size pieces
- Take 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar, divided
- Get 1 Kosher salt, to taste
- Prepare 1 Black pepper, to taste
- Use 4 links Spotted Trotter Currywurst
- Prepare 1 tbsp Madras curry powder
- Provide 1 tsp hot paprika
- Take 8 oz fresh tomatoes, diced
- Get 2 oz raw sugar
Instructions to make Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale:
- Place the potato in a small sauce pot, just large enough to fit the potato. Cover the potato fully in cold salted water. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a steady simmer, and cook until tender, - typically 30-45 minutes. Remove potato, and set aside to cool.
- While the potato is cooking, place a skillet over medium heat, and add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, then half of the onion. Cook until tender. Add the kale and 1 tablespoon apple cider - vinegar to the pan. Cook until kale is wilted and tender, about 5-10 minutes.
- Once potato is cool, peel and slice into 1⁄2-inch thick half-moons. Add the potatoes to the kale, and heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and set aside to be served warm.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the oil, heat, then add the sausage. Brown all around, remember that the sausage is already fully cooked, so you don’t - have to worry about doneness. Once the sausage is browned, remove from pan, and set aside.
- Return pan to a medium heat, and add the additional cooking oil. Add the remaining half of the onions, and cook while stirring until fully translucent, about 6-10 minutes.
- Add the Madras curry power and hot paprika, and stir to fully coat the onions. Add the tomato, raw sugar, and 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. - Cook at a simmer for about 20 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Slice the sausage and return to the pan, and reheat in the sauce. Serve and enjoy!
If you find this Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.