Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. But at times the last thing you would like to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because most famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Aim toward the side dishes. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish selection at a restaurant. Now most of the fast food menus have been widened quite a bit. Now you can get a variety of salads. You might get chili. You can purchase a baked potato. You can make fruit. There are so many possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. When choosing your supper from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This can help you keep the calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken curry:
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- You need 1 onion, chopped
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Use 2 clove garlic
- Get 1 can tomatoes, peeled
- Prepare 2 tbsp curry powder (hot or mild)
- You need 600 grams peanuts
- Prepare 2 liter water
- Use 1 a pinch of salt
- Prepare 1 whole chicken
- Get 1 can coconut milk
- Take 1 lemon, juiced
Instructions to make Chicken curry:
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan. Stir in the onions, garlic crushed and bay leaf and sauté the onion until it is lightly browned.
- Mix tomatoes, curry powder and salt and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, place the peanuts in a food processor and grind to a flour. Mix the peanut flour with the 2 liter water
- Turn into the saucepan and boil, starring occasionally. As soon as it boils, add to your chicken pieces and simmer. Cover and cook gently for approximately 40 minutes or until tender.
- Mix in the lemon juice just before serving.
- Serve hot with porridge or dumpling ( check my recipes for dumpling recipe). Enjoy.
If you find this Chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.