Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good For Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know men and women that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. This thought is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
At this point we are going to explain to you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are key to good health. You might or might not be aware that apples may actually reduce risks of different cancers, and that is due to all the things in apples. By eating apples you could lower your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. That point by itself really should be enough to make sure individuals are eating at least one apple a day.
And now you know why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. The advantages we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. You will notice that your overall health could greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can have chicken curry using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry:
- Take For Marination
- Take Chicken (Leg Piece)
- Prepare Curd
- Provide Red Chilli Powder
- Take Garam Masala
- Take Chicken Masala
- Prepare Salt
- You need Turmeric Powder
- Take Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Use For Gravy
- Take Onion (Sliced)
- Prepare Tomato (Chopped)
- You need Ginger Garlic Paste
- Provide Cloves
- Use Cardamom
- Take Coriander Leaves
- Get Cumin Seeds
- Provide Red Chilli Powder
- Use Oil
- Prepare Garam Masala
- Prepare Chicken Curry Masala
- Take Salt
- Take Milk
- Prepare Water
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- First of all wash chicken pieces properly with water.Now take chicken pieces in a plate,add turmeric powder,garam masala,chicken masala,salt,curd,chopped coriander leaves and mix everything well.
- Apply this masala well onto the chicken pieces and marinate this for 15 minutes.
- After marination put this pieces in microwave grill for grilling at 200℃ till the pieces becomes properly grilled.
- Heat up oil in a pan,add cloves,cardamom, sliced onion,chopped ginger garlic and roast it till onion becomes golden brown in colour.
- Transfer this mixture in a mixer jar and make a fine paste.
- Now heat up oil in same pan,add cumin seeds,masala paste and cook it till masala starts leaving oil along it's sides.
- Once the masala is properly cooked then add turmeric powder,red chilli powder,chicken curry masala,mix everything well.
- Now add chopped tomato and cook this till it becomes soft.Now add grilled chicken pieces,add some water as per requirement and mix well.
- Add milk for creamy texture and cook for 5 minutes.As pieces are already grilled so there is no requirement of much cooking.
- Chicken curry is ready.Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.