Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Green chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This thought is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. You will be delighted to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Now the question is, exactly why are these vitamins and minerals essential? Well to start with there have been many studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the risk of various cancers. A few of the cancers that apples can help prevent are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. I’m not sure about you but when I read that I went out and purchased a whole bag of apples.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. Something you should understand is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. You’ll be able to locate many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, be sure to pick up a number of apples, their in the produce isle. It can really help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green chicken curry recipe. To make green chicken curry you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Green chicken curry:
- Take 1 tbsp veg oil
- Use 4 skinless chicken breast fillets,cut into chunks
- Use 2 tbsp thai green curry paste
- Use 400 grams can coconut milk
- Use 225 grams bamboo shots,drained and rinsed
- Take 175 grams (6oz) green beans,halved
- Use 4 tbsp shredded fresh thai or normal basil leaves
- Take 1 lime slices,to garnish
Instructions to make Green chicken curry:
- Heat the oil in a large wok or deep frying pan.Add the chicken and stir fry over a med heat for 5-6 mins until lightly browned.Add the curry paste and cook stirring for 1 min more.
- pour in the coconut milk and add the bamboo shoots and beans.Bring to the boil ,then reduce the heat and simmer gently for12-15 mins until the chicken is cooked through and the beans are tender
- stir in the shredded basil.Spoon in to plates and garnish with slices of lime
- v nice with Thai fragrant rice.
If you find this Green chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.