Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Makhmali Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Makhmali Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
More than likely you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? You might know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. This specific thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. You will be happy to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
While everyone understands that consuming plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make sure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? The first thing you should know is that apples have more vitamins and minerals when compared with some other fruits.. Apples consist of, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are beneficial to your health, but there are also many more healthy minerals in apples. And you will also come across vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
I hope I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so healthy for you. The advantages we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I am hoping that the next time you go to the supermarket you find yourself getting plenty of apples. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to makhmali chicken curry recipe. To make makhmali chicken curry you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Makhmali Chicken Curry:
- You need 500 gm boneless chicken
- You need 2 large onions finely chopped
- Take 1⁄2 cup tomato puree
- Use 1 tsp ginger paste
- Use 1 tsp garlic paste
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 1⁄2 tsp chilli powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp garam masala powder
- Get 2 tsp cumin coriander powder
- You need 3⁄4 cup water
- You need 3 tbsp chopped coriander
- Prepare 1 tsp roasted and crushed kasuri methi
- You need Masala paste
- Provide 5 red chillies
- Take 10 almonds
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup water
- Use 3 tbsp oil
Steps to make Makhmali Chicken Curry:
- For the masala paste. Roast red chillies and almonds and first coarsely grind to a powder then add water and make a smooth creamy paste.
- Heat oil in a sauce pan. Saute the onions till transparent. Add the ginger and garlic paste. Saute till raw smell goes away
- Add the red chilli powder,turmeric powder and coriander powder. Saute for few minutes.Add few tbsps of water.
- Now add the boneless chicken. Season with salt. Mix well. Cook for few minutes till you can see the oil floating.
- Now add the masala paste and mix well. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes in a medium flame
- Add the tomatoes puree,garam masala and cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Open add around 1⁄2 cup water, crushed kasuri methi and simmer for 10 minutes. Garnish with coriander
- Tasty chicken makhmali ready to serve with Roti's and hot steaming rice
If you find this Makhmali Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.