Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to that. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. You can do this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Aim toward the side dishes. It was not that long ago that all you could get at a fast food restaurant was French Fries. Now more or less all of the famous fast food places have expanded their menus. Now you can find several different salads. You may also pick out Chili. You can also buy a baked potato. Fruit is usually offered. There are countless options that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. When deciding on your dinner from the drive through, choose a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you are doing this you can keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with fresh chilli paste / northern thai style recipe. You can cook chicken curry with fresh chilli paste / northern thai style using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style:
- Use 1 kg chicken of your choice ,chop to bite size
- Get 80 grams dried hot chilli or less
- Use 2 head fresh turmeric ,or dried 1 tbsp
- Prepare 2 lemongrass stalk
- Use 10 kaffir lime leaves
- Take 50 grams garlic
- Use 100 grams shallots
- Use 1 slice of galangal
- You need 2 bunch coriander,use both roots and leaves
- Take 2 cup water
- Prepare 2 tbsp fishsauce
- Get 1⁄2 tbsp good quality shrimps paste
- Take 1 tbsp vegetable oil to fry paste
Instructions to make Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style:
- Prepare all herbs and chilli in need ,the heart of this dish is turmeric the colour the flavor will be fantastic :)
- Use blender for quick curry ,but if i have time i prefer pestel and mortar,blend to mix first( lemongrass,turmeric,garlic,shallots,coriander roots ,chilli,galangal ..preserve some part of lemon grass to fry with the paste )
- Add shrimp paste ,blend more until almost smooth paste
- Crush 3 clove of garlic ,set aside with the paste ,get ready to stir in hot oil
- On medium heat with medium soup pot ,add oil..when it hot stir in crushed garlic and fresh chilli paste ,stir until good aroma ,dont let it burn ,keep stir within 3 mins
- Add chopped chicken ,stir to mix ,stir until no longer pink ,at the bottom will burn easily ,add kaffir lime leave and some slice of lemongrass
- Add water ,change to high heat ,stir only to mix ..then let it boil for 15 mins
- Reduce to medium heat ,add fish sauce ,let it simmer until chicken tendered and soup reduced
- Add chopped coriander leaves ,stir to mix ,heat off,serve hot with rice,steamed jasmine rice or sticky rice :)
If you find this Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.