Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dry roast chicken masala curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry roast chicken masala curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. This is really very true. But at times the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus better now. Here is how to eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Aim toward the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get in a fast food diner was French Fries. Now virtually all of the famous fast food places have broadened their menus. Now plenty of them provide salads. Chili is definitely another selection. You could possibly get baked potatoes. You can pick fruit. There are a lot of options that don’t require eating anything deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to build a meal out of side dishes. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count very low and escape dedication.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you decide on healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dry roast chicken masala curry recipe. To make dry roast chicken masala curry you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dry roast chicken masala curry:
- Prepare 1⁄2 kg chicken
- Take 4 big onion
- You need 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 big cardamom/bari elaichi
- Prepare 3 green cardamom /hari elaichi
- You need 2 bay leaf / tej patta
- Prepare 3-4 black pepper corn /kaali mirch
- Take 1 stick cinnamon/ daalchini
- Use 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder/ haldi powder
- Take to taste salt
- Provide 4-5 clove / laung
- Provide 1 btbsp coriander powder/dhaniya powder
- Prepare to taste laal mirch(khada4-5)
- You need 1 handful whole garam masala(sare khadey garam masala dry roast kar l Inka powder bana ley)
Instructions to make Dry roast chicken masala curry:
- Kadhai me oil, onion slice inko golden brown karein fir ginger garlic paste
- Chicken dalein chicken bhunne ke baadt,hoda garam masala powder thoda chicken banne ke baad dalein
- Dhaniya powder, haldi powder,salt insabko bhune jab kadhai tel chodne Lage tab thoda pani and bacha hua thoda garam masala daalein fir chicken pak Jane par hara dhaniya sey garnish karein.
If you find this Dry roast chicken masala curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.