Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn and spinach coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn and spinach coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to make a meal from scratch. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Your beverage ought to be water or juice or milk. Choosing a big softdrink as your beverage gives hundreds of poor calories to your meal. A single helping of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. That helping typically includes at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes begin at twenty ounces. It is frequently at least 30 ounces. Choosing a soda as your drink increases your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are much healthier choices.
Basic reason states that the proper way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn and spinach coconut curry recipe. You can have prawn and spinach coconut curry using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn and spinach coconut curry:
- Provide 4 clove garlic
- Provide 1 large onion
- Prepare 1 can chopped tomatoes
- Get 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Prepare 1 stick of ginger
- Take 1⁄2 tsp chilli powder
- Use 1⁄2 tsp turmeric
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp ground cumin
- You need 1⁄2 tsp ground coriander
- Provide 400 ml coconut milk
- Prepare 1 tbsp curry paste
- Take 200 grams shredded spinach
- You need 400 grams king prawns
- Get 1⁄2 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1 salt
Steps to make Prawn and spinach coconut curry:
- Heat coconut oil, add finely chopped onion, garlic, ginger and cook for 2 min until soft. Add spices and cook for futher 2-3 min to release the flavours.
- Add tomatoes and continue to cook over a low heat for 3 min.
- Add coconut milk, bring to the boil. Mix in spinach and lower the heat. Continue to cook until spinach collapsed 2-3 min.
- Add prawns, sugar and salt and cook for 2-3 min. Serve with basmati rice, naan bread and lime wedges.
If you find this Prawn and spinach coconut curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.