Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Advantages For Your Health.
Every person has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this really a true statement. This is a thing that many people live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
While everybody knows that eating plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make certain your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? Well lets have a look at the vitamins and minerals that you can find in just one apple. Apples have, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are generally beneficial to your health, but there are also many more healthy minerals in apples. Naturally vitamins are also essential for your health and wellbeing and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
And now you know why men and women tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In this article we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All the benefits would take us too much time to include in this post, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to the store. You will notice that your overall health can greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy indian chicken curry recipe. To cook spicy indian chicken curry you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Indian chicken curry:
- Provide 18 oz boneless chicken(medium size)
- Get 15 oz chopped onion
- Get 2 tbsp garlic paste
- Take 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- Get 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 tbsp pepper powder
- Take 3 tbsp chicken masala powder
- Use 3 tbsp olive oil
- You need 2 tbsp salt(or according to taste)
- You need 1⁄2 cup of water
Steps to make Spicy Indian chicken curry:
- In a pressure cooker put oil then add chopped onions.
- Cook onions till it gets light brown and then add all the mentioned ingredents.
- Mix it properly and then put the boneless chicken into the cooker.
- Now,mix it properly so that the mixture gets on chicken properly.
- In a low simmer,leave it till the water drains out from the chicken.
- After sometime when you see water drained out,add 1⁄2 cup of water and put the pressure cooker lid.
- In high flame let it whistle 4 times and then leave it for 10mins in low flame.
- Ready to serve!
If you find this Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.