Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This particular thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
At this time we are going to explain to you the actual reason why these minerals and vitamins are crucial to good health. As I am sure you know, research is being done all the time and there have been studies that have been done that show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. A few of the cancers that apples may help prevent are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. Just that one element really should be sufficient reason for every person to start eating apples.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so good. The huge benefits we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All the benefits would take us too much time to include in this article, nevertheless the information is out there. When you go shopping again, make sure you pick up quite a few apples, their in the produce section. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut chicken curry recipe. You can have thai coconut chicken curry using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Get Large handful of cilantro, stems or roots only
- Take fresh turmeric, skin peeled
- Get Garlic, skin peeled
- Prepare large piece of ginger, skin peeled and cut into large knobs
- Take Shallots, skin peeled and sliced in half
- You need Lemongrass, skin peeled and cut into short pieces
- Use Thai green chilies
- Get Serrano chilies, deseeded and split lengthwise
- Get boneless chicken thighs (skin on)
- Provide Salt and pepper
- Get neutral oil
- Provide curry paste
- You need cup(ish) coconut milk
- Take broccoli tops
- Use sugar snap peas
- You need Basil
- Use lime juice
- Use Coconut sugar (regular sugar works fine as well)
Instructions to make Thai Coconut Chicken Curry:
- The night before, salt and pepper your chicken thighs and leave it in the fridge overnight. This dries out the chicken skin and will help create a delicious crispy chicken skin.
- In a food processor, add in the cilantro, turmeric, garlic, ginger, shallots, lemongrass, and serrano chilies. Blend into a fine paste.
- Next, give it a taste to see if you like the spicy flavor. Then add in as many or as little green thai chilies that you’d like. I choose 5 for a nice balance spicy curry paste.
- In a large skillet, cook the thighs skin side down on medium heat. Don't worry about cooking it all the way through. You really just want some nice golden brown color.
- Next, add in your curry paste and fry until super fragrant and the moisture has been fried off as well!
- Add in a pinch of salt and pour in 1⁄2 cup of coconut milk and cook until the oil separates from the curry paste. Next, add in about 2 tablespoons of water just to thin it out and cook for just a couple of minutes.
- Add in coconut sugar to desired sweetness
- Add in your broccoli tops, sugar snap peas, and diced crispy chicken. Cook for 5 minutes or until you veggies are tender NOT mushy and the chicken has been cooked through.
- Lastly, add in your basil and a squeeze of lime. Serve over rice and enjoy!
If you find this Thai Coconut Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.