Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Green Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
Every person has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this really a true statement. Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. You will be happy to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Cornell University did a study on the impact apples have on the brain. They learned that one of the components in apples known as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Which means that by eating apples it is possible to reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The huge benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. You will be able to discover many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. I hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry recipe. You can have green curry using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Curry:
- Get packet Store-bought green curry paste
- Use can, 400 ml Canned coconut milk or cream
- Prepare Coconut powder
- Provide Milk
- Use Fish sauce
- Use Salt
- Use Onion
- Prepare Carrot
- You need Potatoes
- Prepare Chicken (breast)
- Provide Bamboo shoot
- Take Red bell pepper
Steps to make Green Curry:
- Cut chicken, carrot, onion, potatos and bamboo shoot into bite size pieces, and stir fry.
- When the vegetables have softened, add 400 ml coconut milk or cream and 2⁄3 cup of milk. When it comes to the boil, add coconut powder and mix.
- Cover with a lid and simmer until the vegetables soften.
- When the vegetables have softened, add red bell pepper and nam pla, and bring to boil.
- Add the store-bought curry paste. I often use about half of the packet. Taste and adjust the amount of the paste.
- The key is adding salt at the end! It makes the curry very delicious. Add salt while tasting.
- Once again, bring to boil. The green curry is ready to serve. You can add other vegetables such as zucchini for a different version.
If you find this Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.