Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this actually a true statement. You might know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this guideline as well. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not know why. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
While everyone understands that eating plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make sure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? The very first thing you should know is that apples have got more vitamins and minerals than various other fruits.. With regards to the minerals that are generally in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to name a few. Needless to say vitamins are in addition essential for your overall health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
And now you understand why individuals tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The one thing you should realize is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. All of the benefits would take us too long to include in this write-up, nevertheless the information is out there. When you go shopping again, make sure you buy quite a few apples, their in the produce department. These apples can certainly wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. To make prawn curry you need 23 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn curry:
- Use 750 grams deshelled prawns
- Prepare 2 onions
- Prepare 3 tomatoes
- Get 2 green chillies
- Get 1 inch ginger
- Use 10 garlic cloves
- Take 50 grams cashew nuts
- Provide 3 tbsps oil
- Provide 1⁄3 cup coconut milk or 1⁄4 coconut
- Use 1⁄2 tbsp cumin
- Provide 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Get 1 tbsp garam masala
- Take 1 1⁄2 tbsp chilli powder
- Take As per taste salt
- Take Handful coriander leaves
- Provide 1⁄2 tbsp Turmeric powder
- You need For Optional:
- Provide 2-3 bay leaves
- Take 2-3 cloves
- Provide 1⁄2 inch cinnamon bark
- You need 1 mace
- You need 1⁄2 tbsp black cumin /shah jeera
- Use 2-3 cardamom
Steps to make Prawn curry:
- Deshell, devein, and clean the prawns.
- Prep: Cut onions and tomatoes. Make a ginger-garlic paste.
- Crush some plain garlic and cut green chillies.
- Heat butter in pan.
- Cook onions until translucent. Add ginger-garlic paste. Cook until onions are brown.
- Add tomatoes. Add salt and turmeric. Cook until completely soft.
- While the tomatoes cook, there's the optional choice of making your own coconut milk. Take 1⁄4 fresh coconut. Blend it. Add 1⁄4 cup of water. Blend again
- . Strain the mixture to get coconut milk.
- Add cashew nuts. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Take ice cold water in a blender. Put the tomato-onion mixture and blend it all.
- Heat a pan with a little oil. Cook prawns until pink. Optionally, one can add spices given in the second ingredients section while doing this, but since we're adding garam masala to the curry, it isn't necessary.
- Heat a pan with oil. Add the crushed garlic. Cook until transparent or it starts sticking to the bottom. Add cumin and green chillies. Let it cook for a minute. Now add curry leaves. Wait until the sputtering stops.
- Add the tomato-onion mixture. Let it cook for a minute until you see a little oil on top.
- Add coconut milk. Add prawns. Cook for 5 minutes. Add chilli powder and coriander powder. Cook for another 5 minutes. Taste and adjust. Taste prawn too to see that it's cooked, but don't overcook it (it must be C-shaped not You-shaped by the end).
- Add garam masala. Dice coriander and add it.
- Serve with rice. Garnish with lemon wedges.
If you find this Prawn curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.