Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicey Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicey Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicey Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. Now and then, though, you totally do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus better now. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Focus on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get at a fast food cafe was French Fries. Now many of the fast food selections have been widened a great deal. Now you can get a variety of salads. Chili can be yet another selection. You might get baked potatoes. You can make fruit. There are lots of wholesome options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. When you buy your meal through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count very low and stay away from dedication.
Fundamental reason states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicey chicken curry recipe. To make spicey chicken curry you need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicey Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 2 large chicken breasts, diced
- Take 1 onion, chopped
- Use 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Provide 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Prepare 6 whole cloves
- Provide 2 cinnamon sticks
- Provide 1 bay leaf
- Take 1⁄2 tsp hot chilli powder
- Prepare 1 cup coconut milk
- Get 1⁄2 cup water
- Take 3 tsp keens curry powder
- Provide 3 tbsp chutney
- Prepare 1 lemon, juiced only
- Get 1 tbsp ginger (minced)
- Prepare 2 tomatoes, diced
- Provide 1 zuchinni, diced
- You need 1 salt and pepper for seasoning
Instructions to make Spicey Chicken Curry:
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large pot heat 2 tablespoons of the oil…. brown the chicken then take out of pot and set aside in a bowl.
- Sauté the onion in the pot with the remaining oil…return the chicken back into the pot. Then add the garlic, cinnamon sticks, bay leaf, cloves and chilli powder… cook for 1minute…
- Add the coconut milk, water, curry powder, chutney, lemon juice and ginger…stir in well… bring to the boil..
- Add the zuchinni and tomato bring back up to boil again for 5 minutes….
- Then gently simmer on low heat with lid on the pot for 3 hours… stirring occasionally.
- Before serving mix through the coriander….
- Serve with rice… I like basmati rice with this dish…plus sour cream and papadams of course:) I hope you enjoy this recipe.
If you find this Spicey Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.