Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 10 mins Shrimp Curry (Dry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 10 mins Shrimp Curry (Dry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Beneficial For Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This specific thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. You will be delighted to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
Yet another thing that has been discovered is that apples can furthermore help your heart. Most of the things you find in apples, and yes this involves dietary fiber, can actually help to supply you with a healthy heart. Another one of the advantages apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you must also know that this also helps your heart. Obviously to get all the benefits from apples you should know that most of the benefits can be found in the apples skin. If you happen to be one of the men and women who skin their apple before feeding on it, you may want to change that habit so that you are getting all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The one thing you should realize is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. In the event you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the grocery store you end up getting plenty of apples. These apples can lead to helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 10 mins shrimp curry (dry) recipe. To make 10 mins shrimp curry (dry) you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 10 mins Shrimp Curry (Dry):
- Prepare 250 g deveined and cleaned shrimps (I used frozen ones)
- Prepare 2 medium-sized onions thinly sliced
- You need 1 medium-sized tomato sliced
- Prepare 1 bell pepper thinly sliced (personal colour preference)
- Use 3-4 green chillies slit
- Get 4-5 garlic cloves roughly chopped
- Take 2 tablespoons lemon juice (for marinating shrimps)
- Prepare 1 teaspoon turmeric powder (for marinating shrimps)
- Take to taste Salt
- You need 1 teaspoon curry powder
- You need 2 teaspoons tomato ketchup (personal preference)
- Get as needed Coriander / Mint leaves Chopped
Instructions to make 10 mins Shrimp Curry (Dry):
- Marinate the shrimps with turmeric powder and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- In a Microwave dish, add sliced onions, sliced tomatoes, chopped garlic and green Chillies.
- Add the bell peppers, curry powder, salt to taste and thoroughly mix everything.
- Set the timer to 5 minutes on the highest degree and allow everything to cook. I have 32 litre LG Microwave that has 1100 degrees as the highest temperature.
- Remove the dish after 5 mins and stir well. Add the marinated shrimps and cook for further 5 minutes at the highest temperature. I have 32 litre LG Microwave that has 1100 degrees as the highest temperature.
- Remove the dish. Taste the flavourings. Add the chopped coriander and mint leaves. Add the ketchup (personal preference). Your quick fix microwave zero oil shrimps are done. Enjoy with rice, roti or paratha.
If you find this 10 mins Shrimp Curry (Dry) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.