Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best authentic Indian chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to authentic Indian chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. This is really very true. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. There is simply no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Your drink needs to be water or juice or milk. Drinking a large soda allows hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. Usually an individual portion of soft drinks is merely eight ounces big. That portion may contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. A fast food soda is almost always a minimum of twenty ounces. It is usually a minimum of 30 ounces. This shows that your drink alone will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or perhaps standard water.
Simple logic states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes what you need is to let other people create your dinner. If you choose healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic indian chicken curry recipe. To make authentic indian chicken curry you need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare authentic Indian chicken curry:
- Use 1 kilogram chicken
- Get 5 onion
- Use 6 clove garlic
- Provide 2 tbsp ginger
- Use 4 tomatoes
- You need 2 tbsp tomatoe puree
- Get 1 tsp garam masala
- Take 1 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- Use 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- Prepare 3 tbsp natural yogurt
- You need 1 bunch freash coriander
- Take 3 cup water
- Prepare 3 tbsp ghee or vegetable oil
- Get 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 2 tbsp salt
- Get 4 green chillies or to your taste
Instructions to make authentic Indian chicken curry:
- add the ghee or vegetable oil to a large pan on a medium heat
- add the cumin seeds and wait till they start popping
- add the 5 chopped onions and the salt to the pan and cook the onions till they have softened
- after the onions have softened add the finally chopped ginger and garlic and the green chillies cook for a further 5 minutes
- than add the freash chopped tomatoes and the tomato puree and cook for 10 minutes untill the tomatoes have softened
- after the tomatoes have softened and most of the liquid has evaporated then add the 3 tablespoons of natural yogurt to the pan and cook for a further 5 minutes
- than add the black pepper, garam masala, and turmaric powder to the pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- now add the chicken and stir fry until chicken is half cooked.
- after the chicken is half cooked add the 3 cups if water and simmer for 1 and a half hour or untill the sauce is nice and thick but keep stirring from time to time.
- after the chicken curry is cooked add the freash chopped coriander stir through.
- now the chicken curry is ready and can be served with rice, naan, chappatti and a nice raita on the side.
- you can do this with lamb or beef to
If you find this authentic Indian chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.